Monday, December 28th 2020, 4:52 pm
By: News 9
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel of brie
- 1/2 cup onion jam (like Suann’s)
- 2 tablespoon almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon candied ginger, chopped
- Assorted crackers and veggies, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow baking dish, unwrap the paper or plastic from the brie and set in the center of the shallow dish.
- Spoon the jam over the top of the brie abs sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 or 30 minutes until brie and jam begin to bubble.
- Remove from the oven and serve in the dish you baked in with assorted crackers and veggies.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.