Wednesday, September 2nd 2020, 3:45 pm
By: News 9
- 4 cups water
- 4 large black tea bags, staples removed if microwaving
- 3/4 cup sugar*
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- **use agave or honey to sweeten if you do not want to use sugar.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat the water and tea bags for 7 minutes in the microwave.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the sugar till all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the tea mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice and fruit.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.