Merri's Mock Stroganoff
Thursday, December 14th 2006, 9:39 am CST
Recipe from Merri Kirk of Nev.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Med Onion (Optional)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 8oz. pkg of uncooked macaroni
- 1 can of peas (drained)
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste.
- Cook macaroni, drain all water and set aside.
- Chop onion and set aside.
- Brown ground beef and drain all fat. Add, pint of sour cream and can of mushroom soup to browned, ground beef.
- Blend thoroughly over low heat until mixture is simmering. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- To the drained macaroni, add one can of peas and gently mix together.
- Add peas and macaroni to ground beef mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into baking dish (uncovered) and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.