Thursday, December 7th 2006, 9:08 AM CST
Recipe from Tammy Stack of South Carolina
- 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 can of Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 large Bell Pepper Diced Red and Green
- 1 1/2 pounds of Peeled Uncooked Shrimp
- Cook Shrimp in Olive Oil in Wok
- Then add Bell pepper (red and green) if you like.
- Add can of Stewed Tomatoes.
- Let simmer and add what ever seasoning you wish.
- Cook Angel Hair Pasta and Drain.
- Place in pasta bowl and then pour shrimp and peppers with tomatoes over top.