Easy Crawfish Fettuccini
Recipe from Rita Bordelon of La.
- 1 lb. peeled crawfish tail meat
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1/4 cup each: chopped green onions, bell pepper, and celery
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 12 oz. pkg. fettucine
Saute onions, bell pepper, and celery in margarine. Cook until tender. Add parsley and crawfish. Saute about 5 min. Add soups and Rotel tomatoes. Reduce heat and simmer about 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, cook fettucine according to package directions. Drain. Toss with crawfish mixture. Serve hot with garlic bread if desired.