The Worldwide Market for Airport Security Equipment (2019-2024): Stable Commercial Aviation Industry Presents Opportunities for Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN --(BUSINESS WIRE)
The "Airport Security Equipment - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide market in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments:
- Explosives Detection
- X-ray & Infrared Equipment
- Metal Detectors
- Perimeter & Access Control
- Biometrics Equipment
- Alarms & Sensors
- Video Surveillance
- Intercom & Video Door Phones
The report profiles 82 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Analogic Corporation
- Autoclear LLC
- Axis Communications AB
- Ayonix Corporation
- Bertel O. Steen Airport Solutions AS
- Brijot Millimeterwave Technology Corp
- C.E.I.A. S.p.A.
- Gilardoni S.p.A.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- L3 Security & Detection Systems
- Mistral Security Inc.
- Nuctech Company Limited
- OSI Systems Inc.
- Resa Airport Data Systems
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Rockwell Collins
- Siemens AG
- Smiths Detection Watford Ltd.
- Thruvision Ltd.
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- Westminster International Ltd.
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- Airports as Conduits for Terrorism Throws the Spotlight On the Ever-Present Importance of Airport Security
- Stable Commercial Aviation Industry Presents Opportunities for Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Emerges to Transform Airport Security
- IoT Gains in Prominence for Its Ability to Reduce Security Wait Times
- Safety Through Synergy is the New Buzzword Driving Growth of the Integrated Approach to Airport Security
- Airport Cyber Security: A New and Rapidly Evolving and Growing Market
- Increasing Deployment of Integrated Command & Control Systems Aggravates Vulnerability to Aviation Cybercrime
- Passenger Discomfort With Physical Search Drives Investments in Unobtrusive Full Body Scanners
3. TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS & ADVANCEMENTS
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 82 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 92)
- The United States (36)
- Canada (3)
- Japan (3)
- Europe (36)
- France (5)
- Germany (6)
- The United Kingdom (12)
- Italy (3)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (9)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (9)
- Middle East (4)
- Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdf534/the_worldwide?w=4
Copyright Business Wire 2019
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and have questions or removal requests please contact email@example.com