Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 5:04 PM CST
- 4 links andouille sausage, cases removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups fresh cornbread, cut into cubes
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 cups turkey stock
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- In a large oven safe sauté pan, brown the sausage with the onion and green peppers.
- Add the butter and Cajun seasoning to the pan and stir till melted and combined.
- Pour in the cubed cornbread and toss with the sausage and veggies.
- Place the pan in the oven to warm through and toast the cornbread.
- Serve warm.