Hollandaise Sauce (Blender Method)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and still warm
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place the egg yolk and lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend on high and while the blender is on slowly pour in the warm melted butter.
- Continue blending and add in the Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Serve over your favorite veggies or on eggs Benedict.
- Place leftover sauce into the covered container and store in the refrigerator for up to three days.