- 1 container refrigerated pre-prepared beef brisket, warmed
- 1 container refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups steamed corn kernels
- Clear cup or wide mouth mason jar
- Barbecue sauce of your choice
- Warm the brisket according to package instructions.
- Put the mashed potatoes in a saucepan and warm over medium heat.
- Stir in the cheese, sour cream and green onions.
- Continue heating the potatoes until the cheese melts.
To assemble: place a scoop of mashed potatoes in cup and then top with BBQ beef and continue layering till you get to the top. Sprinkle corn on top and drizzle with BBQ sauce!