Emergency Crews Respond To Reported Fire In Bethany
BETHANY, Oklahoma - Firefighters are battled a house fire in Bethany Sunday evening.
According to officials the fire started at around 6 p.m. due to a sparking air conditioning unit near N Macarthur and NW 34th street.
The homeowner was treated for smoke inhalation, and some firefighters were checked out for heat exhaustion officials said.
No serious injuries were reported.
This is a developing story, stay with News 9 for updates as information becomes available.