Monday, April 23rd 2018, 4:13 pm CDT
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 can fruit pie filling (I use cherry or strawberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the pie filling and crushed pineapple in the bottom of the casserole pan.
- Stir together to combine.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the fruit filling.
- Pour the melted butter over the top and bake for 45 minutes or until browned on top and bubbly.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.