OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Fire Department responded to a vacant house fire, Sunday night.

Fire crews arrived at the home located in the 4000 block of NW 18th St. around 11:30 p.m., after a 911 caller reported flames shooting from the home.

When crews arrived on the scene, heavy flames were coming from the back of the house, officials report.  

Despite the size of the fire, firefighters were able to extinguish the fire quickly, and after searching the house crews determined that no one was inside.  

Investigators believe electrical wiring in the attic sparked the fire. 

Officials report an estimated $13,000 in damages.