Monday, April 9th 2018, 4:33 PM CDT
- 1 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut all of the biscuits in half and then roll each 1/2 into a snake. Then take the dough and tie them in knots and place them in a 9x9 baking pan. It is OK to have them touching.
- Brush the knots with the pesto butter sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.