OKLAHOMA CITY - Crews responded to a house fire in northwest Oklahoma City, Saturday morning. 

Firefighters were met with smoke and heavy fire upon arrival at the rear of one end of a strip business center.

OKCFD arrived at the scene near MacArthur and Britton around 3:19 a.m. A 3rd alarm response was requested due to the amount of fire present. The primary damage was confined to the north end of the strip center. The remainder of the complex had minimal damage with two suites sustaining water damage and light smoke exposure to the rest.

Crews were able to successfully get a handle on the fire.

OKCFD determined the fire was due to accidental fire and electrical in nature. Damages to the structure were estimated around $250,000.

No injuries were reported.