Metro U-Haul Evacuated Due To Propane Leak
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Fire Department evacuated a local U-Haul business due to a propane leak Wednesday evening.
According to OKCFD, the U-Haul at 6500 NW Expressway was completely evacuated and NW Expressway was also shut down due to a propane leak from a tank in front of the business. A Hazmat team was called to the scene.
After an hour, OKCFD said the scene was cleared and NW Expressway was reopened. The American Gas company is investigating.
Stay with News 9 and News9.com for more information as it becomes available.