Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:47 PM CST
- 1 large bunch of flat leaf or Italian parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3/3-1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a medium sized bowl mix all of the ingredients together till a sauce forms. Set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat 2 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat.
- Salt and pepper each salmon filet and place skin side up in the hot pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until a crust forms.
- Flip the salmon filet and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove the filet from the skillet and top with chimichurri sauce.
- Serve with veggies and brown rice.