Monday, December 4th 2017, 3:36 PM CST
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked ground beef
- 4-5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1-2 onions sliced thin, cooked and caramelized
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- Garnish: shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray deep dish pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the cooked ground beef in the pan.
- Use a spoon to stir the ketchup, mustard, and BBQ sauce into the beef.
- Add the cheddar cheese and stir.
- Add crumbled bacon and caramelized onions on top.
- Place sheets of crescent rolls on top of the mixture.
- Make sure and cover completely.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until warmed through and crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.