How To Make A Pinhole Projector For The Eclipse
OKLAHOMA CITY - How to make a pinhole projector using a cereal box.
- Trace a piece of paper along to fit along the bottom of the box
- Tape the paper inside the bottom of the box and seal the top
- Cut rectangular holes on the left and right of the top
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil to cover one of the holes. Tape in place
- Poke a pinhole in the center of the foil
- With the sun BEHIND you, look into the right hole.
- Watch the eclipsed sun on the white paper inside the box
- Cereal box
- Aluminum Foil
- White paper
- Nail (to puncture the hole)