- 1(8 1/2 ounce) package 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet cook the ground beef till it is brown.
- Sprinkle the meat with taco seasoning and stir to throughly combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- In a separate pan, add a teaspoon of butter and melt over medium heat.
- Lightly warm the flour tortilla on both sides.
- To assemble the pizzas: Place one warm tortilla on the baking sheet.
- Spread refried beans over the top of the tortilla.
- Spoon on the taco meat mixture.
- Place another warm tortilla on top of the taco meat.
- Spoon enchilada sauce over the top of the tortilla and then add fresh salsa.
- Sprinkle with the Mexi cheese blend.
- Repeat making pizzas.
- Place the pizzas in the broiler and cook till cheese is hot and bubbly.