- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1-2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning (flavor is your choice)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Pablo bread crumbs
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Using a small cookie scoop, add scoops of zucchini mixture to parchment lined baking sheet just like you were making cookies.
- Use the backside of a spoon to spread out the zucchini mixture till it is flat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until evenly brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the crisps to cool.
- Serve with your favorite low-calorie ranch dip!