Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 3:59 PM CDT
- 1 Braum's cheesecake
- 2 package Ghirardelli dark chocolate candy melts Lollipop sticks
- Set the frozen cheesecake on the counter to semi soften for 15 minutes.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, dip into the cheesecake and then roll the cheesecake filling to form a ball with the 1/2 frozen cheesecake.
- Place the "bites" on a parchment lined baking sheet and put a lollipop stick in the middle of each one.
- Return the cheesecake balls to the freezer for 2 hours.
- Melt the dipping chocolate according to package instructions.
- Dip the frozen bites into the chocolate and return to the freezer for the chocolate to harden. Serve!