Moore FD Puts Out Early Morning House Fire - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

NEWS

Moore FD Puts Out Early Morning House Fire

Posted: Updated:
MOORE, Oklahoma -

One person safely made it out of a fire in a home near NW 27th and I-35 in Moore early Tuesday.

Authorities say the fire began in the clothes dryer due to too much lint caught in the vent hose.

Special Features

iPhone App

Get breaking news, weather, sports & video directly on your iPhone.

Politics

Breaking political news & the latest headlines from the state capitol & D.C.

Radars

See where weather is happening using our live interactive radars.

Technology

Spend your money wisely with reviews of new tech gadgets & the latest news in technology.

TV Schedule

Need to know what's on TV? Check out our television schedule.

Live Radar

WARN Interactive
Powered by Frankly
News 9
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KWTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.