Investigation Closes In Fatal Luther Fire
LUTHER, Oklahoma - The State Fire Marshal's Office has ruled a fatal fire in Luther last week as accidental. The fire killed Tony Taylor and injured his wife, Juanita.
According to the fire marshal's report, the fire started on the front porch of the couple's home and was electrical in nature. Firefighters told us there was only one entrance to the home. The home suffered about $90,000 in damage.
Since that fire, family and friends have been collecting donations at the Wilshire Church of Christ which the couple attended. They also have a teenage daughter who was not at home at the time of the fire. If you'd like to help out, you're welcome to stop by.