OKC Police Release Video Of Serial Armed Robber
OKLAHOMA CITY - Police are looking for a suspect in connection to at least nine armed robberies across the Oklahoma City metro.
According to police, five of the robberies occurred on Monday, July 25. Eight of those robberies occurred in northwest Oklahoma City, and one was in southwest Oklahoma City. Most of the businesses targeted have been convenience stores. However, one was a fast food restaurant. And in another case, the suspect robbed a man in the 4700 block of N.W. 23rd Street on July 1.
The man is wanted in connection to the following armed robberies of,
- Popeye’s Chicken at 4529 N.W. 23rd Street on June 30.
- Convenience J Store at 4844 N.W. 23rd Street on July 11.
- Time Out Grocery at 200 S.W. 25th Street on July 18.
- Prime Plaza at 3912 N. Penn. Avenue on July 25.
- S N Quick Mart at 2600 N. Penn. Avenue on July 25.
- Valero at 2040 N.W. 10th Street on July 25.
- MR Convenience at 10116 N.W. 10th Street on July 25.
- CM Food Mart at 6201 N.W. 10th Street on July 25.
- And the robbery of an individual in the 4700 block of N.W. 23rd Street on July 1.
On Monday, the suspect was reportedly wearing a ball cap with the word “DOPE” across the front. In some of the previous robberies he has worn a cap with “LA” on the front.
The suspect is described as black male in his 20s or 30s. It appears that he is blind in his right eye, or the eye is damaged. He also wears one black glove while committing the robberies.
On Tuesday, police released a surveillance video taken of the suspect.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at (405)-235-7300, or leave a tip online. You can remain anonymous and may earn a cash reward.