No Luck: Thunder Will Pick 14th In NBA Draft - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

No Luck: Thunder Will Pick 14th In NBA Draft

Posted: Updated:
NEW YORK CITY -

Hope is a great thing, but often times, reality wins out.

Oklahoma City, as expected, will pick 14th in the 2015 NBA Draft after receiving no luck in the Draft Lottery on Tuesday night.

OKC entered the night with a 98.18 percent chance of holding on to the No. 14 pick and a 1.82 percent chance of vaulting into the top three. The Thunder had a 0.5 percent shot at the No. 1 pick, a 0.59 percent chance at the No. 2 pick and just a 0.73 percent chance at the No. 3 pick.

Live Radar

WARN Interactive

More Sports

  • OU Sooners

    Find the latest sports news, schedules and more for the OU Sooners now!

  • OSU Cowboys

    Get all your OSU Cowboys information from sports highlights to the latest news & videos.

  • TU Golden Hurricane

    Follow the TU Golden Hurricane! Get sports scores, news and highlights.

  • ORU Golden Eagles

    ORU Golden Eagles fans can find the latest news on the team, scores and video here!

Powered by Frankly
News 9
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KWTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.