Jersey Mike's Teams Up With Regional Food Bank To Fight Childhood Hunger
OKLAHOMA CITY - Jersey Mike's Subs and the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma are teaming up to fight childhood hunger.
On Wednesday, March 25, Jersey Mike's will host the “Day of Giving.” All sales at metro-area locations will benefit the Regional Food Bank's Food for Kids programs. This is part of Jersey Mike's fifth annual “Month of Giving” fundraising campaign.
During the month of March, customers can also make a donation to the Regional Food Bank at 13 Jersey Mike's restaurants.
Local Jersey Mike's restaurants participating include the following locations:
· 1724 South Broadway Extension in Edmond
· 660 S.W. 19th Street in Moore
· 1630 N.W. 23rd Street in Oklahoma City
· 2522 W. Memorial Road in Oklahoma City
· 3604 North May Avenue in Oklahoma City
· 6401 Northwest Expressway 126B in Oklahoma City
· 6719 North May Avenue in Oklahoma City
· 6815 S.W. 3rd Street in Oklahoma City
· 7500 South Santa Fe in Oklahoma City
· 1940 S. Air Depot Boulevard in Midwest City
· 1600 Garth Brooks Boulevard in Yukon
· 1204 North Interstate Drive in Norman