Your 2 Cents: The News 9 U.S. Senate Debate - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Your 2 Cents: The News 9 U.S. Senate Debate

Posted: Updated:
Your 2 Cents: The News 9 US Senate Debate Your 2 Cents: The News 9 US Senate Debate

Getting quite a bit of feedback on our U.S. Senate debate last night.

Jan in Meeker wrote:

"Husband and I were impressed with entire debate. Both candidates were very good. Debate was spot on with what we needed to decide how to vote!"

Tanya said:

"Great!! Helped me decide who I wanted to vote for!!"

Jinni noted:

"Surprised that both were against sending in troops to Iraq"

Eva said:

"Not really a debate, they just took turns giving their campaign speeches. I don't think the question were too tough, the follow up questions were very good!"

From Elizabeth in Watonga:

"My husband & I enjoyed it very much. The two candidates were gentlemen, & we were impressed with their answers."

And Beth said:

"I feel like for once that Oklahoma will win no matter which candidate wins the primary."

Jana in Moore:

"It was refreshing to see two candidates talk straight up and not around the bush or trashy.the hosting was spot on.they kept the candidates on the issues"

Teresa wrote:

"Both are good men but Lankford's experience was clearly paramount."

Leon in Norman said:

"Agreed on alot but good and professional, TW didnt speak so much like a politician which I liked"

Finally, Glenda in Ponca City said:

"Two very qualified men of integrity! It's a shame they are running against one another!"

Live Radar

ESP Interactive

Featured On News9.com

• Business News

Find news on Oklahoma's economy, local business, the banking industry and more.

• Consumer Watch

Been a victim of a scam? The Consumer Watch team investigates and gives helpful advice.

• Links

Looking for a website you heard mentioned on News 9? Find it here!

• Local News

Get the latest breaking news, current events and headlines effecting Oklahomans.

• 9 Investigates

Are you aware of incidents of fraud, corruption, government waste? We investigate.

• Send Kelly Your 2 Cents

* denotes required fields

We're sorry, but only one entry is allowed per person.
    Thank you for your continued interest.

Thanks so much for giving me Your 2 Cents. I read every e-mail I get and appreciate your comments. Be looking for Your 2 Cents Monday through Friday on NEWS 9 at 10. Thanks so much, Kelly Ogle, NEWS 9 Anchor

Powered by WorldNow
News 9
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
OKLAHOMA CITY'S OWN TM
Oklahoma's Own News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state including Oklahoma City's Own.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014, WorldNow and KWTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.