Oklahoma City, OK - The Oklahoma City Barons improved to 6-6-0-2 by with a 3-2 win over the San Antonio Rampage Tuesday morning at Cox Convention Center. Oklahoma City goaltender Tyler Bunz stopped 34 of 36 shots, and Roman Horak notched his first Barons goal since joining the club last Friday via a trade.

Linus Omark had the game's decisive goal at the 16:50 mark of the third period when he eluded San Antonio defenders with an impressive between-the-legs move before flipping a wrist shot past Rampage goalie Jacob Markstrom for his team-leading ninth goal of the season.

The teams were scoreless until just over three minutes into the second period, when Barons defenseman Martin Gernat scooted a pass from the Oklahoma City blue line that split two Rampage defenders and found a wide-open Anton Lander for a breakaway opportunity at 3:34. Lander outskated the trailing defensemen and backhanded the puck through the legs of Markstrom for a 1-0 Barons lead.

The Rampage would answer later in the second, however. Following a hooking penalty to Barons winger Austin Fyten with 3:57 remaining in the period, San Antonio knotted the score at one when long-time NHL defenseman Ryan Whitney found fellow NHL veteran Bobby Butler who rifled a slapshot from the top of the faceoff circle that sailed past Bunz and into the Barons' net at 17:21.

At 18:14 in the third period, Horak put the Barons ahead 2-1 at 1:46 when he slammed home a Martin Marincin shot that caromed to the open side of the Rampage net.

The Barons' lead wouldn't hold up, though, as Whitney earned his second point of the game at 14:10, rifling a slapshot from the point past Bunz to tie the game at 2-2 at 14:10.

After a delay of game penalty to the Barons' David Musil at 15:28 and a holding call on the Rampage's Alex Petrovic at 15:45, Omark's four-on-four goal proved to be the game-winner for the Barons.

Oklahoma City is back in action this weekend with Friday and Saturday games against the Abbotsford Heat. Puck drops both nights at 7 p.m. CT.