• ½ cup Karo Light Syrup
• 1 cup softened butter
• ½ cup brown sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 ½ cups all-purpose four
• ½ cup corn starch
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• ½ tsp. baking soda
• 2 tsp. vanilla
• 1 T. fresh lemon juice
• 6 oz. package dried apricots chopped finely (easier to chop with about 2 T. of the flour)
• ½ cup chopped pecans
• ½ cup mini chocolate chips
• ½ cup coconut
• 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
• 2 T. milk
• ½ tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 Tsp. fresh lemon juice
• In a large mixing bowl, beat on medium speed, butter, Karo, brown sugar until fluffy.
• Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice and beat again until fluffy.
• Add flour corn starch, baking powder, and baking soda and blend on slow speed until mixed.
• Add apricots, coco. Chips, coconut and pecans and blend on slow speed until blended.
• Chill dough for 2 hours or overnight.
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Drop with cookie scoop or ball the size of a walnut on parchment paper and bake in preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes.
• Meanwhile mix all glaze ingredients together.
• Remove to wire rack to cool.
• Drizzle with glaze.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Looking for a great recipe? Find it now & see how it?s all made by watching recipe videos.
Find the latest health headlines & videos, plus get tips for healthy living.
Looking for a website or event you heard mentioned on News 9? Find it here!
Sign up now to receive news, weather, recipes and more from News9.com
Need to know what's on TV? Check out our television schedule.
Find decadent dessert recipes that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Need a drink recipe? Find the drink you need here.
Live a healthier lifestyle with these healthy cooking recipes.
Vary your dinner menu with these easy seafood recipes.
Thinking about going vegetarian? Try some of these tasty recipes!