Some Oklahoma Roads Still Closed, Drivers Urged To Stay Home
OKLAHOMA CITY – Officials across Oklahoma are still asking drivers to stay off the roads.
Although street crews are working overtime to clear interstates and snow routes, travel is still dangerous.
The winter storm has forced authorities to close parts of interstates and roads throughout the state.
- The Will Rogers Turnpike is now open but road conditions remain hazardous.
- SH-15 from SH-74 east to Billings is closed.
- SH-164 from SH-74 south of Covington east toward Perry is closed due to drifting snow.
- SH-152 from Mustang to Union City remains closed due to drifting snow.
- US-75 from US-270 at Calvin to SH-3 in Coal County west of Coalgate is shut down.