5 chicken breasts
1 ½ cups tomato sauce
1 ts garlic
½ ts crushed red pepper
½ ts salt
2 ts fresh basil, chopped
1/3 to 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/3 to 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/ ½ cup garlic croutons
2 ts olive oil
1. In the casserole dish, mix olive oil, garlic and crushed pepper.
2. Place chicken breast in the dish and cover with tomato sauce.
3. Add fresh basil, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Cover with Italian croutons.
4. Add remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
5. Bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
6. Serve with your choice of sides.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.