2 lbs. uncooked shrimp
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups fresh spinach
1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 tub (10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Crème
2 cups cooked penne pasta
¼ cup fresh basil
1. Preheat large nonstick skillet on medium heat and add vegetables; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
2. Add shrimp to vegetables and heat 3 to 4 min. or until pink.
3. Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
4. Stir in pasta. Heat through.
5. Garnish with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.