4 pd Pork loin
8 oz Apricots, dried
16 fl oz White Wine
1 Red onion, julienne
2 oz Tarragon leaves
TT Salt & Pepper
1) Macerate the apricots in the wine for 12-24 hours
2) Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
3) Cut pork loin to a 3 inch thick by rolling the loin out as you cut it. Place if fridge.
4) In a sauté pan, heat some oil and cook the onions until they just begin to brown.
5) Add the apricots and wine then bring to simmer. Let reduce for a minute and add the tarragon. Continue to simmer until all the wine has reduced and set aside to cool.
6) Remove the pork from the fridge and season both sides with salt and pepper.
7) Spread the apricot mixture on the inside area of the loin, roll and truss.
8) Roast in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
9) Remove from oven and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.