Christmas Tree Lights Spark House Fire In NW Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Christmas lights on a Christmas tree appear to have started a fire at a home in northwest Oklahoma City.
A homeowner called 911 around 2 p.m. Tuesday to report his house was on fire at N. Miller and N.W. 47th streets. When fire crews arrived, they found flames shooting from the front of the house.
It took firefighters about an hour to extinguish the blaze. Fire crews said the fire damaged both floors of the home.
One firefighter hurt his ankle fighting the flames and had to be transported to the hospital.