INGREDIENTS for Tuna:
1 6-ounce filet fresh Ahi Tuna
1 Tbsp freshly ground coriander
1 Tbsp freshly ground cumin
1 Tbsp sea salt
1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
INSTRUCTIONS for Tuna:
1. Mix the seasonings together and season the tuna filet on both sides.
2. Sear the tuna on both sides in a tablespoon of olive oil in a very hot skillet for 45 seconds on each side.
3. Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly.
INGEDIENTS for Jicama Slaw:
4 small crispy tortilla shells
1 large Jicama, peeled and shredded
1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
1 large red bell pepper, julianne cut
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Juice of (2) limes
Salt and pepper to taste
INGREDIENTS for Guajillo Sauce:
2 large guajillo chiles, soaked in hot water to soften
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp cilantro leaves
Juice of (1) lime
Fresh cilantro sprigs
DIRECTIONS for Guajillo Sauce:
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth
DIRECTIONS for putting together:
1. Arrange the tortillas on a serving platter.
2. Place the jicama slaw in each tortilla.
3. Slice the tuna into small 1/2 ounce strips and arrange on top of the slaw.
4. Garnish with fresh mango slices, the guajillo and fresh cilantro sprigs.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.