Seasoned flour (salt, pepper, cayenne pepper)
Egg roll wrappers
1. Dust 8 pieces of fish in seasoned flour and pan fry for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside to cool.
2. Sauté spinach in olive oil for 3 minutes. Set aside. Divide into 8 portions.
3. Sauté sliced mushrooms for 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. Place a piece of fish, one portion of sautéed spinach, and one piece of sautéed mushroom on top of each other in the center of each wrapper.
5. Fold in the ends toward the center. Roll up the wrapper from bottom and seal the end securely using egg wash.
6. Repeat until 8 egg rolls are finished.
7. Fry egg rolls until golden brown. Drain excess oil on paper towels.
Serve while they are hot with your choice of dipping sauce.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.