2 ounces chopped romaine
1 ounce green beans (blanched)
3 each fingerling potatoes (halved)
3 pieces 5x6 tomato quarters
5 each Kalamata olives
1 ounce red onion (julienne)
3 ounces seared tuna (sliced)
1 each hard boiled egg (quartered)
1-1/2 ounces Anchovy Vinaigrette (see below)
1. Layer all ingredients in the order listed.
2. Top with your favorite vinaigrette salad dressing (see anchovy vinaigrette below)
Nutrition Facts per One Serving:
Calories: 514, Total Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 247.57mg, Sodium: 529.92mg, Dietary Fiber: 9.28g
2 cups lemon juice
3 cups extra virgin olive oil
4 shallots (minced)
1/4 cup fresh thyme (picked)
4 tsp Dijon mustard
24 anchovies (chopped by hand)
1/4 cup sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients except the oil and anchovies and blend with immersion wand or blender.
2. Slowly add oil until emulsified.
3. Fold in chopped anchovies.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Lightly toss ingredients in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Store unused vinaigrette in an air tight container to use with your other favorite salads!
Nutrition Facts per Recipe:
Calories: 680, Total Fat: 12.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.6g, Cholesterol: 81.6mg, Sodium: 3892.29mg, Dietary Fiber: `10.53g
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
OKLAHOMA CITY'S OWN TM
Oklahoma's Own News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state including Oklahoma City's Own.