Clove of garlic
1. Marinate pork tenderloin in garlic and rosemary, olive oil in ziplock bag for 12 hours.
2. Put skillet on stove and when hot add olive oil and cook until golden brown.
3. Take out of skillet and place in baking pan in a preheated 375 degree oven for ten minutes.
4. In same skillet, add cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, apple cider and reduce 85 per cent.
5. Add cold butter until melted. Make sure the sauce is reduced to 85 per cent and is glazed.
6. Pick up from heat and add the rosemary in the sauce.
7. Pick up pork tenderloin from oven and put on cutting board. Slice in ½ inch slices and put on nice plate and drizzle sauce on top of it.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.