4 oz lobster, poached and diced
4 tbsp Mayonaise
2 tsp Tarragon, minced
1/4 tsp Garlic, minced
1 tsp Lemon zest
1 pinch Saffron, crushed
To taste Cayenne pepper
To taste Salt & FGB Pepper
1 to 2 ea Zucchini
12 ea grape tomatoes
12 ea frilled toothpicks
1) In a bowl, combine lobster, mayo, tarragon, garlic, lemon zest, saffron, cayeanne, salt and pepper.
2) Using a vegetable peeler, shave strips off the zucchini, you will need 24 strips total.
3) Stack the strips and cut the ends off to make even edges.
4) Lay two strips in a cross, place a small amount of the lobster mix in the center. Fold the ends over each other to enclose the salad.
5) Take a toothpick and run it through a tomato and then through the parcel.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.