1 piece of nice steak
1/2 cup Marsala wine
1/2 cup beef stock
2 cubes of cold butter
1 teaspoon of chives
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1) Put pan on stove until very warm and add vegetable oil.
2) Pick up steak, salt and pepper.
3) Sear the meat in the skillet, 3 minutes each side.
4) Pick up steak from skillet and put in baking pan and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
5) In same skillet as used for steak, pour the Marsala wine and beef stock, reduce 85 per cent.
6) Drop cold butter in skillet until melted.
7) Add chives into sauce.
8) Pick up steak and place on plate and drizzle sauce on the steak and your choice of vegetable.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.