Mango Shrimp Kebobs
Servings: 4 (serving size: 2 skewers)
1-1/2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 limes, cut into wedges
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
8 (12-inch) skewers
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle shrimp evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
3. Thread shrimp, bell pepper pieces, mango cubes, and onion pieces alternately onto each of the 8 (12-inch) skewers.
4. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
5. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
6. Squeeze lime juice from lime wedges over kebobs.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories: 277, Total Fat: 3.3 grams, Saturated Fat: 0.7 grams, Cholesterol: 259 mg, Sodium: 551 mg, Carbohydrate: 27.1 grams, Dietary Fiber: 4.2 grams, Protein: 35.8 grams