Servings: 4 (serving size: 2 skewers)
1-1/2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 limes, cut into wedges
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
8 (12-inch) skewers
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle shrimp evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
3. Thread shrimp, bell pepper pieces, mango cubes, and onion pieces alternately onto each of the 8 (12-inch) skewers.
4. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
5. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
6. Squeeze lime juice from lime wedges over kebobs.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories: 277, Total Fat: 3.3 grams, Saturated Fat: 0.7 grams, Cholesterol: 259 mg, Sodium: 551 mg, Carbohydrate: 27.1 grams, Dietary Fiber: 4.2 grams, Protein: 35.8 grams
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.